Athens Highlights: a Mythological Tour
Наименьшая цена гарантирована
Вероятно скоро будет распродано
Отзывы и общая оценка согласно Tripadvisor
Отзывы пользователей Tripadvisor
Absolutely superb. This was the best excursion that we’ve had. Our tour guide Angelica was amazing & I would highly recommend.
Fortunately, this tour was conducted with a small group, allowing ample opportunities to ask questions. Guide Angelica was not only warm and professional but also knowledgeable across various fields including mythology and history. She made it easy to understand the historical facts related to each site. In just four hours, we learned a great deal about Greek history and the present, which would have taken much longer to study alone. Angelica attentively addressed even the smallest inquiries, ensuring no question was dismissed lightly. Her tour transcended mere sightseeing, offering a deep learning experience.
Excellent tour best guide all the information was clear with lots of passion and enthusiasm. I felt in love with Athens history the guide really enjoyed sharing the information
Great tour and very comprehensive! Our guide gave us lots of info that I would not have known without her! She was very knowledgeable and well spoken. I went solo, but ended up meeting friends on the trip. I nightly recommended it for solo travelers!
My family had a wonderful time. Our tour guide was very knowledgeable and helpful. We toured a number of sites. Wear good walking shoes. The guide provided a mix of mythology and archeology for all ages. Following the tour, our guide gave us recommendations for a great local lunch.
Very nice tour. Magda was very informative and clear on what to expect going up to Acropolis and throughout the tour. She warns about steps and slippery paths (as it’s not an easy hike for elderly and kids). Overall, highly recommend this tour!
Going on this tour is a must for the content--I could far understand better the logic of why certain temples were built and their names because Elena seamlessly wove in mythology with the history and politics of the time. So many things made more sense. She is a charming storyteller also!
Well worth taking this excursion. You will learn a lot about history as well as myths of ancient Greece. Wear comfortable shoes.
Really fun tour!! My twelve year old daughter is a really big greek mythology nerd and had a blast.
Vicki was wonderful. Very informative but paced the information over the course of the tour so it wasn’t too much to take in at once. Featured around the mythology (as the title would suggest) but with lots of contextual history too. All was easily understandable for people with an interest but very little pre-existing knowledge. She gave us plenty of time to look around and went at a sensible pace for all the group’s abilities. The tour lasted around 4.5hrs and we covered 5-6 miles. Most was flat but obviously walking up the acropolis was a steep incline! We went in November 2023 but were told the tour can take much longer in the summer as it is so crowded it is very slow moving around. Vicki answered all of our questions and even gave us some local food recommendations. We’d happily recommend her and this tour, although perhaps watch out on really hot days as there is very little shade at times, but plenty of water refill points. Bring a hat!
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if minimum is not met. In the unlikely event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or a full refund.
- ID card or passport are required for people under the age of 18 for age confirmation
- Near public transportation
- Strollers are not allowed at the Acropolis and should not be taken on the tour
- It is recommended to wear a hat and sunscreen in summer months (June to Sept)
- Most travelers can participate
- As this is a walking tour, comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking