4-Day Classical Greece Tour: Epidaurus, Mycenae, Olympia, Delphi, Meteora
Наименьшая цена гарантирована
Отзывы и общая оценка согласно Tripadvisor
Отзывы пользователей Tripadvisor
This tour was amazing. As a single female, visiting Greece for the 1st time I was concerned about driving and safety. This tour allowed me to sit back and enjoy the scenery and I felt safe the entire time. The tour guide was super knowledgable. She gave the history and combined the mythology tales with each place. The tour group became a mini family. I will never forget the amazing memories and people that I met. I highly recommend this tour. The highlights for me were Olympia, Delphi and Meteora. The only recommendation is that the tour company should let females know about the Monastery rules. Women's shoulders need to be covered and they must wear a long skirt or dress. Luckily, I had read reviews and came prepared.
Every turn in the archeological sites is another picture moment and there is much beauty to be seen in and out of the monasteries. The guide, Helen, was knowledgeable and answered our questions enthusiastically. I strongly recommend this tour.
Seeing important sites and wonderful tour guide and bus driver great hotels and meals liked detailed explanations of sites
I took this tour on a solo trip to Greece in May 2023. Overall I really enjoyed the tour, but there were a few complaints: The tour guide did not introduce herself or the driver and was not very friendly or personable. There were mainly English speaking people on the tour, but she did the tour in French first. She was knowledgeable, though, but had a monotonous voice and speaking French first was annoying. The sites visited were great and Meteora was spectacular. One word of warning about Meteora: when inside the monasteries wear a mask. They are very crowded and poorly ventilated. I didn’t wear a mask and tested possitive for Covid a few days later. Another caution: Pay for the tourist class hotels. I paid for a first class and found out that several others on the tour paid for tourist class and stayed in the same hotels. It was several hundred dollars difference. My travel agent contacted Viatour and they would not refund the difference or provide a reasonable explanation. Overall the tour was enjoyable and worth the money.
There were too many extraordinary places to choose only one. Olympia was fantastic. So was Mycenae and Epidaurus. Meteora was, literally, breathtaking
This is a must do tour for Greek history enthusiasts. We were really lucky to have an amazing tour guide (Dimitra from Chat Tours) who was extremely knowledgeable and also a great communicator. We enjoyed every moment, the archaeological sites, the many stories an myths and also we were mesmerised by the beautiful landscape. Thoroughly recommended!
Covered the points of interest well. Tour guide, Zeta, was very knowledgeable and friendly with good jokes. She brought the archaeological sites to life. We were well satisfied with the tour.
Great way to see many of the sites in Greece. The first day was busy and we visited several sites that were beautiful. Olympus was a treat Delphi an amazing hike and ending in Meteora was just lovely.
Zeta was a knowledgeable, friendly, funny tour guide. The experience was what I’d hoped for. Great mix of history, mythology, and local culture. An overall great experience for history lovers.
An informative and interesting trip, with everything superbly organized. Tour guide, Zeta, managed the group with the right tone and a good sense of humor.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Note that overnight on Day 1 may sometimes be in Olympia instead of Nauplia.
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- French speaking available ONLY on Monday. During winter season ONLY Englsh speaking available
- Very important: Children aged 5 to 12 years old must hold passport or ID in order to get the discounted price. Otherwise they will pay entrance ticket to the Archaelogical sites or Museums.
- Your guide will give you your entry tickets to the sites and museums
- Port , airport or private apartment or airbnb pickup are not available
- During winter season all tours run English only
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking