Delphi English Day Trip from Athens
Наименьшая цена гарантирована
Вероятно скоро будет распродано
Отзывы и общая оценка согласно Tripadvisor
Отзывы пользователей Tripadvisor
Joy was an excellent guide. Her knowledge was incredible. She brought the trip to life. We highly recommend the trip to Delphi.
Delphi exceeded my expectations. Beautiful place and very interesting history. The drive from Athens was well worth it. I recommend the tour.
This is a stunning place to visit but we didn’t get very long on the site itself therefore we didn’t have enough time to see the stadium or surrounding site. The tour guide Vicki was excellent enthusiast and her knowledge and recall is stunning. The museum was great with some well preserved antiquity. We chose not to take the lunch option but enjoyed the beautiful views on the hotel terrace. Overall disappointed that time was too short would have preferred more time at the site than at the hotel.
We had a beautiful day. Vicki was a wealth of knowledge and a wonderful host. The lunch was nice. The stops were well timed. If there was one thing I would improve it would be the first bus transport. The bus was a bit old and the air conditioning vent was taped up and broken. It was a bit grubby. The second transport was lovely. The smaller bus was perfect. We appreciated the headsets to follow along while Vicki guided us through the ruins. It was a good tour.
Just okay. Our tour guide (Rose) was pleasant and informative. Overall, this was a large tour operation that lacked a lot of personal connection. I would have booked a private your if I were to do this again. Bus was really hot, lunch was mediocre, and Arachova felt rushed. the saying, you get what you paid for, applies to this operation.
Sights were great and had a fantastic tour guide. Very upsetting that Viator knew there would be a taxi strike the day of the tour and didn't warn us. I nearly missed my bus. Bad customer service.
Our guide, Xenia was excellent. She kept us entertained on the bus with the stories of the gods and have lots of interesting information in the museum. The history is fascinating.
Left behind. We did not do the tour because the tour operator did not pick us up. Tried to work it out to do the tour the next day, but the tour operator refused. They and Viator have also refused to refund the cost of the tour. We are currently trying to get the charges refunded through our credit card company.
Wished we had more free time, but overall worth the money! The added stop to get coffee was nice as well.
What an amazing site! The drive up to Delphi and the views were worth the trip. Our guide, Costas, added to our experience as he carefully explained the history of the world in ancient times and how the Oracle influenced its leaders as well as how modern technology acknowledged what occured there thousands of years ago. It was a well-run day trip.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Very important: Children aged 5 to 12 years old must hold passport or ID in order to get the discounted price. Otherwise they will pay entrance ticket to the Archaelogical sites or Museums.
- Port , airports or private apartment or airbnb pickup are not available
- their guide will give them their entry tickets
- French speaking available on Wednesday
- During winter season all tours run English only
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking