Athens National Archaeological Museum Private Tour
Наименьшая цена гарантирована
Отзывы и общая оценка согласно Tripadvisor
Отзывы пользователей Tripadvisor
Depending on the level of interests, the guide will engage accordingly. Great knowledge gap to have pieced history with vague knowledge
Jo our guide was fantastic. I would recommend this tour. She packed an amazing amount of information in three hour tour!
I am not sure, if this is the best collection of the Ancient Greek art in the world, but surely it is one of the top. We had to visit it 3 times (!), because one just can’t “digest” so much artifacts at ones. We were overwhelmed with impressions.
Fantastic place to visit especially on a very hot day. Nota was an amazing guide and extremely knowledgeable
Salve, ho visitato, per la seconda volta, questo bellissimo museo la scorsa settimana. E' considerato, a ragione, uno di quelli piu' ricchi di opere (la maggior parte antichissime e ben conservate) da ammirare. Assolutamente da non perdere e fotografare sala per sala. Il Top, per me, e' la statua enorme di Zeus e la sala ricca di busti meravigliosi!
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability