Cape Sounion and Temple of Poseidon Half-Day Trip from Athens
Наименьшая цена гарантирована
Отзывы и общая оценка согласно Tripadvisor
Отзывы пользователей Tripadvisor
It’s a long trip just to see a temple that whilst in a spectacular location, is not that impressive in itself. The drive there is effectively through lots of residential areas with the sea on one side and nothing else if not me to see on the way. Really odd and I think misleading that we had little free time there and left before sunset which is the best time to be there, plus it meant we got stuck in the evening rush hour traffic and got back late. I’d choose another tour.
This tour was so informative. The guide share so much rich history of the area. Beautiful sight and great cultural lesson. Beautiful ride to the destination.
Nice trip along the coast to cape Sounion and the Temple of Poseidon. However the tour guide was not very engaged with the patrons while in transit to the site.
Carlos F, 2023-09-25
If interested in cultural and historical sites, this is definitely one of the places to go. It was a great experience for me. I would definitely recommend it to family and friends.
Long drive for very little to see - have done much better value tours … I’d like to see more included for the price
Celina F, 2023-09-12
Excellent guide, very interesting, and charming. The bus was very good. And the temple of Poseidon a must see. Very glad we decided on it.
Beautiful endless miles of Riviera...n awesome Temple of Posiedon. A definite must visit from Athens
Lovely view. However I resent your requiring 100 characters for me to give them a good review. This is discouraging when you want to review
Karly E, 2023-08-14
The driver and tour guide were great. Lots of good info and he had lots of good stories to go along. The site was nice but not sure it’s worth the $. There are lots of the same type places right in Athens. It was a nice change from the city though
Accurate description of the trip and the total cost, most similar tour trips wrongfully advertise lower costs e.g. by omitting the entrance fee. The bus and the driver were nice, the guide was also very good. They also arranged to pick up several people from locations different from the meet-up point without any delays or inconveniences to the rest of us.
- French speaking available ONLY on Mon-Fri
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Very important: Children , students aged 5 to 18 years old must hold passport or ID in order to get the discounted price. Otherwise they will pay entrance ticket to the Archaelogical sites or Museums
- Port or private apartment or airbnb pickup are not available
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking