Cape Sounion and Temple of Poseidon Half-Day Small-Group Tour from Athens
Наименьшая цена гарантирована
Вероятно скоро будет распродано
Отзывы и общая оценка согласно Tripadvisor
Отзывы пользователей Tripadvisor
What an amazing experience and remarkable view. Debbie was an amazing tour guide!! I could listen to her story for hours. Very knowledgeable and engaging. Highly recommend this tour. Couple of things. If you’re into souvenir shopping, there’s not much time after sunset. Either you go quickly in the beginning or if you’re ok not watching the sunset break the horizon, then you can give yourself extra time at the end to look at the shops. We went during winter time (December), therefore, not too sure about the peak summer season. Motion-sickness. These roads have lots of turns. We learned this with our daughter, who actually does well with long rides. With the heat from the heater and the many curves in the road, it was enough to make her sick. As a mom, I was thankful for the kindness of all those on the tour with us and the kindness of the tour leading team to be understanding and loving.
Was a wonderful experience. I recommend going there very beautiful sunset view. I love it because it was a small group get a lot of history from tour guide. 💯🤩
Despina was our excellent tour guide and kept us entertained and educated on the drive out to Sounion. The temple was great to see, we had a little rain but it was still worth the experience.
Trip was great. Despina was a great guide - funny, lovable, full of knowledge and as beautiful as an Ancient Greek goddess. Definitely recommend.
Our guide was excellent. Dorina With 26 years experience just added so much to the whole walking tour. Her knowledge and insights were invaluable, including the Acropolis museum. Which by the way was one of the best I’ve been to in Europe.
Lily or Illana was a great narrator of Greek mythology and excellent tour guide. Coaster was new and good that it had USB for charging. Travel was scenic and nice to see the coastal side
Alexandros picked us up promptly at our hotel at the assigned meeting time. There ended up only being 2 of us on this small group tour so it turned into a private tour. Very enjoyable being just with our guide. He gave us lots of information along the way to the Temple of Posiden. The Temple is quite spectacular and well worth taking the longer route up to it. Alex was extremely personable. We were driven in a very comfortable mini van that could hold 12 passengers but it was just us so that was a nice surprise. Highly recommend Getaway Greece tours.
Our tour guide Lili was very helpful and knowledgeable, I will definitely recommend a tour with this company 😊
The tour was really nice , Alex and Iliana were the best , super friendly and a lot of information about Greece
Theo, the most interesting & informative guide. The perfect sunset & history. We will have great & happy memories. Thank you Viator.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Don't forget to bring your swimsuit and towel if you like to swim
- Starting time may vary based on the sunset time of each month
- Post Covid 19 Policy: Vehicles will be sanitized before every pick up. Hand sanitizing done before departure and after every major stop. Fresh trash bag will be place in every vehicle and waste will be destroyed at the end of the tours.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking