Full Day Private Tour: Essential Athens Highlights plus Cape Sounion and Temple of Poseidon
Наименьшая цена гарантирована
Отзывы и общая оценка согласно Tripadvisor
Отзывы пользователей Tripadvisor
Demetris was a great tour guide and flexible with our schedule. He is also very knowledgeable about the history. It was nice to see the main sites in Athens but then also to see some of the surrounding area outside of the city. Our lunch by the Agean Sea had a beautiful view, but the food was not that great. Overall, we really enjoyed this trip!
We had Theodore as our guide and he was AMAZING. He picked us up from our hotel and he used every ride to give us very detailed explanations on what we were going to see at the next stop. It gave us the chance to better appreciate what we were about to see. He knew exactly where to take us and explained routes on where to walk to get the best experience with the best views and shortest waits and NO stress. He also took us to a great local lunch spot that we definitely wouldn’t have been able to find on our own with some of the best Greek food. We would 100% recommend this tour (and Theodore)! Truly worth every penny!
The guide, Vasilis Doudis, was the best, really provided a lot of insight and information. We had plenty of time at our stops, and a great lunch at a local restaurant. We have done many tours in our 4 week trip, Vasilis was definitely the best guide!!
Our driver Petro (not sure if I'm spelling it correctly), was wonderful. He explained so well everything we were seeing and doing. Gave us many details and back stories. Made sure we saw everything and got us there safely. He answered our questions and was very knowledgeable about everything. He clearly knows and loves his city, the surrounding areas, and his job. What a very enjoyable day! Everything we saw was amazing and the lunch along the seaside was delicious as well.
We had a great time during our tour. Our tour guide Vasilis was extremely knowledgeable, professional, kind, and friendly. we learned a lot about greek mythology, history, and politics. We visited all the main sites in Athens and surrounding areas. We felt very comfortable, and taking care of during our tour. We also had a delicious lunch, next time we visit Athens we will most definitely book with this agency and request Vasilis.
Great tour Dimitri was very knowledgable and funny. We did as shore excursion group of 8 which including a licensed guide in the acropolis. The included seaside lunch was nice but the upgraded fresh fish option they offered was very pricey as were the drinks. 380 euro extra for the group but the food was good.
Our driver was amazing! Our guide at the Acropolis and the museum was so knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend this tour.
Since this was a private tour and therefore your guide is extremely important, it's imperative you get a good one. Dem was terrific. He started our tour at Poseidon's temple which is not close to Athens. He calculated we would have no people there and then we could do the Acropolis later. He was 100% correct. When we got to Poseidon's temple there was one other couple there. It was like having it to ourselves. By the time we finished there were 3 tour buses pulling up. Going to the Acropolis later in the day was a winning move. Was not nearly as crowded as it would have been in the morning. All in all a great full day in Athens. Could not recommend more highly!
This was one of the best tours that I've done. The driver was knowledgeable about history, sites and events. He was also very friendly and personable. I would highly recommend this tour.
Nicholas was very knowledgeable and his timing to arrive at the sites was perfect. Avoided all lines
- FAMILY FRIENDLY. For family groups our tours are specially tuned for the needs of young group members, with more Mythological commentary
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- GUIDING/LICENCED GUIDES: Your knowledgeable tour driver will inform you en-route but can not enter archaeological sites. Our Expert Licenced Guides are available on request at an additional charge and who can accompany you into the sites.
- ROUTE. In order to provide the best experience for your day we reserve the right to alter the tour route or omit sites in the case of issues such as time constraints or local factors such as site closing times & road closures.
- LUNCH OPTIONS. Restaurant level dining (no street food) Choose from a 3-Course traditional meal at our reserved table in one of the best local restaruants in Athens with Acropolis view, or at Cape Sounion by the Sea. Normally your choice of Fish, Meat and Vegetarian dishes with a Greek Salad, starter or Dessert. Daily menu's may vary.
- GROUPS OF 8 OR MORE PERSONS: A Licensed Guide is included for the Acropolis only (depending on availability at peak times of year). The Acropolis Museum is normally omitted from the itienrary for groups unless requested. Please ensure you enter the correct number of particiants during booking.
- If you want to upgrade car type from sedan to minivan there will be additional fee for 46 Euro.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking