Skip the Line Acropolis of Athens Tour
Наименьшая цена гарантирована
Отзывы и общая оценка согласно Tripadvisor
Отзывы пользователей Tripadvisor
Our guid was amazing- so knowledgeable and a linguistic dream. The history she provided brought the area ‘to life’
Was short enough to get a great understanding of the history and plenty of time to explore afterwards. Excellent tour guide!
Great directions for meeting place. Nice not having to wait in line for tickets or entry. The guide was very knowledgeable.
Well organised walking tour of the Acropolis. So easy to find the meeting place. Very good tour company to work with. Very impressed. Wish I remembered the name of our Tour Guide(lovely lady) on the 04NOV morning-tour number 80? She was very informative and loved all the knowledge she told us about the Acropolis and other details surrounding. LOVED IT! Would highly recommend.
Our guide Tina was extemely knowledgeable. We learned so much in a short period of time. Well worth it.
The tour guide was very nice Excellent guide tour. ✈️🙋🏻♀️👍🏻☺️ excellent information and great photos.
Really informative guide. Made the tour really interesting and we learnt loads! Highly recommend this - without a guide it’s hard to understand all the history
Booked this tour the day before and it was a great experience. The guide was knowledgeable and kept a good pace.
Owain J, 2023-11-08
Excellent tour of the Acropolis & Parthenon & Acropolis museum. Dimitris was extremely knowledgeable & helpful and we had an excellent experience
The sights of the Acropolis the guide was a little to quick. We lost him a couple of times. He gave us time to take only a few pictures. The Acropolis was amazing
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please wear comfortable shoes and clothes
- BABY STROLLERS are not allowed on the Acropolis archaeological site and there is no cloakroom at the side entrance we use to enter. For your own convenience, it is recommended to use a baby pouch instead of a baby stroller.
- ENTRANCE FEES (Depending on the option you choose they can be included or NOT included):from April 1st to October 31st: Adults 25+: 20 euros . Reduced prices apply for youth 6 - 24 years old. Infants are entitled to a free entrance
- If you are entitled to a reduced entrance at the site, then a valid ID or Passport is required for verification of age and nationality at the sites.
- Comfortable walking shoes, sun-screen and a hat are recommended
- Bring a bottle of water
- Dress according to weather
- If you've chosen the WITHOUT tickets option, you need to pay cash for your admission ticket at our check-in location just before the tour (approx. 20 euros per person). We've secured tickets for your specified time.
- Opting for an independent ticket purchase (discouraged) requires 24-hour advance notice. Failing that, you will also have to pay also the tickets we buy for you at the meeting point.
- Strict Acropolis entry times mean we can't wait for latecomers. No refunds will be given.
- All visitors undergo airport-style security; expect peak season waits of up to 30+ minutes.
- Cutoff times sync with Athens local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking