Athens at Night Small-Group Walking Tour with Dinner
Наименьшая цена гарантирована
Отзывы и общая оценка согласно Tripadvisor
Отзывы пользователей Tripadvisor
The "Athens at Night" part of the tour was pretty lame. There didn't seem to be much attention to planning what sights to see, and frankly, at night, the back streets of Athens don't offer much interesting sights that a small bus can get to. There was a stop at a park that you had a nice view of the Acropolis, but that was all. The guide was pretty bad. He couldn't answer many questions, and I believe he was probably filling in for someone else. The dinner itself was skimpy, and the entertainment provided was pleasant enough, but was of a typical "tourist trap "variety. The best music of the night was provided by the man playing for change at the park.
Our tour director, Athena, was so kind and sweet. The tour was so informative. It was only my husband and I and it was fabulous. Our dinner, that was included, was also fabulous. Athena had dinner with us and it allowed us to learn more about the city as well as learn more about her. She was a fabulous tour guide and we highly recommend her.
Our guide Athina is fantastic! She is super knowledgeable and just a pleasure to be around. She made the tour informative and fun! 5 stars for Athina!!
Tour was great as was guide. She provided great information about the city. The taverna was lovely and her recommendations were on point. I would recommend this tour if you are in Athens.
Our tour guide Gari ( female guide despite the name) is a graduate with an archeology degree and a passion for her home city. She speaks perfect English and took us on a walking tour of places in Athens we would not have found in a month. We learnt and saw so much, this was the best investment we made on this Athens trip. We will take home a head full of memories and photos of a city that improves after dark. Recommend this trip 100% without hesitation. Thank you Gari.
Peter W, 2023-10-10
Iliana took us on a wonderful walking tour to build our appetites. I enjoyed the little back streets along the base of the Acropolis. And looking at the city lit up at night was awesome. She gave us a great history lesson and took us to a lovely restaurant where the food was delicious and more than any of our group of seven could eat. Very enjoyable night, thank you
Iliana was incredible! Such a wonderful and beautiful tour! She was very knowledgeable about all things Greece! Love it!
I loved my tour with Lily! She was knowledgeable about all the spots, clearly is well-versed with the history and mythology of Greece, and importantly, loves her city and country. The walk through the neighborhoods around acropolis was breathtaking and the dinner at Greek Tavern delicious! Highly recommend this one of a kind tour!!
Lily wad a pleasant , professional and knowledgeable guide who made every moment of our tour a pleasure
Garyfilla Kalamara, our tour guide! She was friendly, considerate of our needs (shade, speed & safety), knowledgeable of her Greek culture & history, & spoke clear English for us Americans to enjoy the entire walking tour. We walked ALOT, so wear your comfortable shoes. For a first-time tourist in Greece, we felt this night tour was worth the ticket. The chosen restaurant was excellent! The meal portions were delicious & large; we could not finish it all. And thanks to Despina, the guide in training; same professionalism.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Service animals allowed
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Near public transportation
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Most travelers can participate
- Comfortable walking shoes will make walking a lot easier. Please avoid wearing sandals.
- Post Covid 19 Policy: Hand sanitizing done before departure and after every major stop. Facemasks available for clients. Guides will wear facemasks and use microphone when guiding.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking