Small-Group Athens Food Walk
Наименьшая цена гарантирована
Отзывы и общая оценка согласно Tripadvisor
Отзывы пользователей Tripadvisor
Amazing and fun interactive way to taste the food and explore the taste of Greece. The guide was amazing and fun she made the night.
The tour was outstanding! Gioga was wonderful. Very knowledge about Greek food and Greek history. It was a night tour of Athens. We loved the food! There was so much Greek food! I would highly recommend this four to anyone coming to Athens. Again our thanks to Gioga for a wonderful time.
I thought Yoda (sic) was a great tour guide. She is passionate, entertaining, and polished. Our family of 10 (ages 23-77) all enjoyed ths food walking tour. The other thing we liked about the tour was it familirized our famiyl with the areas outside of Plaka.
Our guide provided the most delicious education of authentic traditional Greek food that one could hope for. We tasted and ranked olive oils with an olive oil Somalia, experienced the food and were provided Greek history and cultural insights from a local who not only loves her country but especially Athens. Thank you Antonio for an unforgettable experience!
This tour was perfect for anyone who loves to eat and wants to try local bites. We had so much food and loved everything we tried - especially the tapas spot and olive oil lesson with Erika. Our guide, Goti (spelling?), was so sweet and knowledgeable. We loved her bonus information about the city and its history mixed with the food recommendations. We especially loved that she let us try (a couple times!) her favorite shot with Greek liquor and honey. There is a lot of food especially on the back end, so come prepared to great!
Yota was delightful. What an experience. So much food. Best way to get familiar with the local foods. And was so much fun meeting new people. Group was small which was very nice too.
Such a fabulous night of food, history, and an experience provided by our Excellent guide! Fotis is likely not how we spell his name but pronounced similar! He was entertaining and we enjoyed him immensely!
Amazing tour with our guide Fotis. Lots of good food (so much food !), great information about the city. We were looked after so well today. Thank you Fotis.
This is the best tour I have ever been on. Antonia is so passionate about Greece. Telling us about the streets, areas and history. The food places were amazing. She easily adapted to find another restaurant when some guests didn’t want spicy food
A great time spent eating a variety of different Greek cuisine. Got to try desserts, alcohol, snacks, and entrees. Left feeling full. Would recommend if you want to try different local foods and are short on time or don't know where to start.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- We would like to inform you that the tour consists of approx. 10 - 12 ppl and stops regularly at several points. Please, let us know if you can follow the pace of the group and if any assistance can be offered from someone in your group. Alternatively, please contact us to arrange a private tour for your group only, which will allow us more flexibility.
- For any serious allergies or dietary requirements please let us know beforehand. Nut free options available, but we can not take full responsibility for traces of nuts inside. Vegetarian options in every spot. Limited options for gluten free/low carb/vegan/lactose-free diet.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking