Athens Half-Day Sightseeing Tour
Наименьшая цена гарантирована
Вероятно скоро будет распродано
Отзывы и общая оценка согласно Tripadvisor
Отзывы пользователей Tripadvisor
The entire tour was amazing especially when visiting the buildings within the Acropolis. Our tour guide was very knowledgeable and fun to be around.
Excellent & concise tour with an excellent guide, bus too or shall I say mini bus was plush. Doesn’t take up your entire day & gets you to the most notable places in the city.
Our guide was excellent very knowledgeable, professional and friendly, transportation very comfy. I recommended this tour.
100 percent great experience. Great tour guide. Loved the museum and the Acropolis. Quick stop at the stadium was enough.
Very knowledge tour guide. It was nice to do this earlier in my trip, some places you drive around and they point it out, it was nice to know what they were when I walked by them later and could stop to enjoy them
Tour was great. Good tour for the price. Bus was clean and comfortable with working air conditioning.
Dora, the guide was excellent. Very knowledgeable in the history of Athens. Very nostalgic and of course the view of the entire area
Theo was very knowledgeable and an all around fantastic tour guide. He kept all passengers engaged even during the boring rides to and from our destinations.
I didn't go on this tour. I accidentally marked the wrong date in the calendar - I wasn't even in Athens yet. I didn't realize it until I got up in the morning here in California and saw the messages that I missed the bus. I totally understand that it's my fault, but would have hoped for just a bit more flexibility on rescheduling, not being told I'd have to pay for the full tour again. I offered to pay for the admission tickets again and just join the tour on the date I'll be there - they said that didn't work with their cancellation policy.
If you are in Athens, it is almost obligatory to visit the Acropolis and associated sites, and for good reason. There is a lot to see. This tour covered everything and gave ample time for pictures and explanation. Most of the visitors at the Acropolis appeared to be on very similar tours. So, I would say it is about the same as most other tours. Personally, I was not thrilled being in a tour group of 40-50 people, but this was very common. Our tour guide was knowledgeable and effective. Of note: wear comfortable walking shoes. There are many stairs and nearly all of the ground is uneven. Nonetheless, it is worth it, especially if you have never been.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Very Important : the Entrance tickets to Acropolis and museum valid for specific date and time zone and in case of last minute cancellation or non shoe are not refundable Amendments 24 prior tour departure cannot confirmed
- Very important: Children aged 5 to 12 years old must hold passport or ID in order to get the discounted price. Otherwise they will pay entrance ticket to the Archaeological sites or Museums.
- Your guide will give you your entry tickets to the sites and museums
- Port, airport or private apartment or from Airbnb pickup are not available
- Afternoon tour is only with English speaking guide
- French speaking available only Monday and Friday
- During winter season all tours run English only
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking