Best of Athens Half Day Private Tour
Наименьшая цена гарантирована
Отзывы и общая оценка согласно Tripadvisor
Отзывы пользователей Tripadvisor
Our driver, Pantelis was superb, funny, incredibly knowledgeable, welcoming, and highly professional. We enjoyed his company, commentary, and personality. I am sorry I did not run my VoiceNote as much as I ran my camera! These kinds of tours, despite what you experience and the sights you see, find their real depth of impact in the commentary that accompanies the experience (a word for future tour-takers). All of the locations visited were of immense historical value; it cannot be overstated how impactful upon world culture, folklore, language and more, Greece has been over the centuries. I highly recommend this tour; and we are glad we did it just after landing in Athens. It set the pace for a wonderful vacation in the country!
Fabulous!!! Picked me up at hotel promptly with a nice Mercedes including bottles of water and snacks.Amazing tour of Athens… George Ilios went above and beyond! Since I have difficulty with stairs he was glad to assist me during the tour. He took me to a local Greek restaurant to experience the real local food. Thank you George and Theodore for this great experience!!!
Achilles was a great tour guide, he made sure we got to see all the sights we wanted. We had an amazing lunch and got door to door service at all the historical sights. One recommendation would be to buy your own Pantheon tickets, there was a little confusion with the tickets and it would have been faster to pre-buy on our own.
My guide was fabulous - George with the yellow car. :) He did everything I wanted and more. The lunch was absolutely amazing. He was so knowledgeable and took me to places I hadn't even considered. It was an awesome day.
excellent guide, new mercedes, went out of his way to make sure we had a good experience while in Athens. tour lasted twice as long as expected, our guide was under no stress. we recommend Demosthenis
Dimos was amazing and we had the best day ever! Saw everything we wanted to see and then some. Thank you so much!
Our group had the best time with Pantelis. He was very informative, gave lots of information about Athens and it was really great time. Would recommend this tour to anyone visiting Athens.
Our guide from Theodores Travel was excellent. Very knowledgeable , conversational, friendly and professional. It was nearly perfect except for one key item. We did not get into the Acropolis. Our tour was on a Sunday and he informed us that there was no fee to enter on Sunday. This was a new development. As such he said tickets were free but could not be obtained in advance. He informed us late into the tour and we missed entering the Acropolis. He would have given us additional hours however we needed to get back to the ship. This was a key error on his part as getting inside is a key reason to go to Athens.
The guide was very knowledgeable and provided an interesting historical background We learned a lot about the History of Athens and Greece
The best tour value we have experienced. George Ilios, our guide, was fantastic. While you have to buy tickets to all the sites (highly recommend getting the skip the line at the Parthenon), the meal at the end of the tour more than offset for all the entrance fees. Lots of walking and we were worn out at the end. Visited the Acropolis, Olympic Stadium, Olympian Zeus, changing of guard at Presidents palace, and Roman and Greek Agora, Highly recommend this tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- *** 4 Mercedes E200 Sedan for 5-15 passengers (4 passengers in each vehicle)***
- We can pick our customers up from wherever they want inside the region of Athens.
- If the pick up is from the Airport or from the cruise dock please provide all the details to the operator after from the pickup.
- If there is a Strike in The city Center or a special event that effects the tour,the tour may change start time or ITINERARY under the instructions of the operator and the agreement of the customer
- Please provide as much as possible contact details to the operator even after the booking
- If the booking will start from Ath Int Airport the time of the tour start to count fro the pickup of the customer,so do not stress your self in cases of Delay of flights.
- If the tour is combined with a transfer the Maximum Luggage ( american size 32kl) can be no more than 3 and the start time of the tour starts at the time of the first pickup eg :( There is a customer that buys a tour starting from Cruise terminal but first he/she wants to be transferred to his Hotel to do the check in and then to start the tour. ) if the customer wants extra services than the ones that paid for,the operator will charge him extra and the payment will be done to the driver in cash or credit card.
- ***Mercedes-Benz vehicles (Sedan, Minivan, SUV, Bus-depending on availability)***
- If you have any personal Health restrictions please provide them to the operator after from the booking.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking