Athens Super Saver: City Sightseeing Tour plus Half-Day Cape Sounion Trip
Наименьшая цена гарантирована
Отзывы и общая оценка согласно Tripadvisor
Отзывы пользователей Tripadvisor
Thoroughly enjoyed our city sightseeing tour with the Parthenon and the history of past events. Early arrival ensured pleasant atmosphere and walking trails and views of each ruins. Magnificent sites to the mere human eye
We went on this tour October 18, 2023. We thoroughly enjoyed the morning component with your guide Vicki. The visit to the Acropolis and Acropolis museum were definitely the highlights. Vicki was lovely and an amazing wealth of information. We greatly appreciated the “whisper” technology that allowed us to hear her commentary clearly. If we had a do-over, we likely would have skipped the trip to Cape Sounion. It was a little underwhelming after our fabulous morning experience and our afternoon tour guide had little personality and seemed disinterested. On the bright side, the drive afforded us a look at the coast south of the city. Overall worth the cost and a great introduction to Athens.
Did the double tour with city sightseeing and then Sounion. It was a long day and I’m not sure if I would recommend doing both. The city sightseeing was perfect but the trip out to Sounion is long and coming back we were dropped off at a hotel that wasn’t ours. We were so tired we got off anyway and walked back to our hotel.
We had an amazing experience, especially during the tour of the Acropolis. Dora was very knowledgeable about the history of Greece in relation to the Acropolis, as well as all of the sites we passed along the way! There was some fuss about the static in the devices that allowed you to hear the guide from the back of the group, but that is expected with the number of people around in separate groups who had similar devices. (I suspect hearing aid interference as well.) All in all, Dora is the standard at which we will hold any future guide, and we thoroughly enjoyed our tour!!
This tour was a good overview of Athens. We were only in the city for a day. We were able to see the highlights of the city.
It was great! People were super nice and we had time to see everything we wanted to! We did the all day package that included Acropolis, the Museum and the Cape. Great way to have an amazing overview!
Joy (guide) and Dimitri (driver) were amazing! Loved that the bus was air conditioned and the admission tickets were included. Highly recommend if you want to cover a lot of ground in one day. Tip: wear shoes with gripping soles. Marble is slippery.
Other than miscommunication about transportation back, it was a very good tour. Lots of historical information.
This was a great full-day tour! We covered a lot of ground throughout Athens! Our tour guide, Joy, was very friendly and knowledgeable. While we didn’t enjoy waiting in the long lines in the heat at the Acropolis, everything else was nice. If I had to do it again, I probably would skip the Cape Sounion portion of the tour. It was nice, but the 1.5 hour drive there and then 1.5 hour drive back didn’t make it worth it, in my opinion.
Acropolis was amazing and tour guide awesome. Poseidon Temple was good with an amazing view but the van was cramped and did not make for enjoyable ride. Need to do briefing to ensure passengers do not recline if using small van. Acropolis trip the bus was hot.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Very Important : the Entrance tickets to Acropolis and museum valid for specific date and time zone and in case of last minute cancellation or non shoe are not refundable
- Amendments 24 prior tour departure cannot confirmed
- Very important: Children , students aged 5 to 12 years old must hold passport or ID in order to get the discounted price. Otherwise they will pay entrance ticket to the Archaelogical sites or Museums.
- Your guide will give you your entry tickets to the sites and museums
- Port , airport or private apartment pickup are not available
- No tours on Christmas Day, New Years Day and Orthodox Easter
- During winter season all tours run English only
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking