Athens Acropolis & Parthenon Walking Tour
Lowest Price Guarantee
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Acropolis, Via Dionysiou Areopagitou Str., Athens 105 58 Greece
A comprehensive tour of the Acropolis and all its monuments (Parthenon, Nike Temple, Dionysus Theater and many more)
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Parthenon, Acropolis Top of Dionyssiou Areopagitou, Athens 105 58 Greece
Pass By: Theater of Dionysus, Mitseon 25, Athens 105 58 Greece
Information about Theater of Dionysus
Pass By: Herod Atticus Odeon, Dionissiou Areopagitou, Athens Greece
Information about Herod Atticus Odeon
Pass By: Erechtheion, Acropolis, Athens 10558 Greece
Information about the Erechtheion
Pass By: Temple of Athena Nike, Acropolis, Dionysiou Areopagitou Acropolis, Athens 10558 Greece
Information about the Temple of Athena
Total review count and overall rating based on Viator and Tripadvisor reviews
Reviews by Tripadvisor travelers
Demetri (sp?) was very good! Our experience was phenomenal! Lucky to have a clear and sunny day! The explanations were very interesting
Our guide was great-knowledgeable, an archaeologist by profession, and took time to answer our questions.
Wonderful guide, very knowledgeable. Book this tour if you want to walk at a good pace with stops to learn about the history.
Very excellent walking tour of the Acropolis with a knowledgeable and friendly tour guide. If you’re interested in seeing the sites and knowing the history, this is the tour for you.
We had an amazing early morning tour of the Acropolis with tour guide Niobe. She was very knowledgeable, easy to understand, and funny. She had the perfect balance of letting us explore a bit while keeping the group together and seeing all the highlights before the mobs made the site difficult to navigate. Strongly recommend the tour company and booking the first tour of the morning.
Our guide Margarita was cheerful and instructive The tour provided a good context for all we were seeing
It was a great experience. Very informative and got to see beautiful sights of Athens today and it's past. Sissy was a great guide! Very helpful and accommodating!
Our guid was amazing- so knowledgeable and a linguistic dream. The history she provided brought the area ‘to life’
Was short enough to get a great understanding of the history and plenty of time to explore afterwards. Excellent tour guide!
Great directions for meeting place. Nice not having to wait in line for tickets or entry. The guide was very knowledgeable.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please wear comfortable shoes and clothes
- BABY STROLLERS are not allowed on the Acropolis archaeological site and there is no cloakroom at the side entrance we use to enter. For your own convenience, it is recommended to use a baby pouch instead of a baby stroller.
- ENTRANCE FEES (Depending on the option you choose they can be included or NOT included):from April 1st to October 31st: Adults 25+: 20 euros . Reduced prices apply for youth 6 - 24 years old. Infants are entitled to a free entrance
- If you are entitled to a reduced entrance at the site, then a valid ID or Passport is required for verification of age and nationality at the sites.
- Comfortable walking shoes, sun-screen and a hat are recommended
- Bring a bottle of water
- Dress according to weather
- If you've chosen the WITHOUT tickets option, you need to pay cash for your admission ticket at our check-in location just before the tour (approx. 20 euros per person). We've secured tickets for your specified time.
- Opting for an independent ticket purchase (discouraged) requires 24-hour advance notice. Failing that, you will also have to pay also the tickets we buy for you at the meeting point.
- Strict Acropolis entry times mean we can't wait for latecomers. No refunds will be given.
- All visitors undergo airport-style security; expect peak season waits of up to 30+ minutes.
- Cutoff times sync with Athens local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking