Battle of the chimes of the Spassky Tower, the walls with loopholes in the form of swallow tails, the King-gun and the King-bell ... What else do we know about the Kremlin? We live in a time when "White and Red" is a wine shop, and Kalyaev is a seller of fur coats.
On the tour you will learn:
Why Kalyayev, Esser Kalyaev, refused to live;
What Saint Elizabeth brought him;
What is the result of poor knowledge of the city?
What are the two main guides of the Russian man;
- How did any journey of Muscovite begin;
- how Muscovites saved elephants from the cold;
- about seven attempts on the tsar and one on the Secretary General;
- about the monument to Robespierre;
Where the Kremlin had a train station;
- about the "goldmines" and the illumination of Ogarev;